Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"The Bird Who Could Not Fly"



(A creative story written by Beatrice at the Total Impact House)

Once upon a time there was a bird that lived in a farm. That farm is big, full of trees, with a beautiful colour and it is also cool, and quiet. The bird lived in that farm but he could not fly! The name of that bird is Dove. That bird is funny! Its colour is black, the mouth looks short, the legs are big, and the eyes are red. That bird is beautiful.

The bird is friends with other animals from home. One animal that is friends with the bird is a dog. And you know what? That animal is funny. The name of that animal is Moose. Moose always likes being quiet and active. He is big, his colour is beautiful, it is brown, and his eyes look black, and he is young.

And you know what? Moose likes staying with the dove because the dove sings to Moose, and Moose dances. They like staying together and they are friends. And you know what? That bird cannot fly because his wing is broken. He is even sick so he is too weak to fly.

So one day the bird sat down and thought…But I can not fly, where am I going to eat if my friend Moose is not at home? Am I going to sit without eating? If I sit with that broken wing of mine I am going to die. So, it’s better for me to go to what? The hospital. So I can get what? Treatment. So that my wing should get healed so I can go anywhere I want to go.

So that is the end of the story about the bird that could fly.